Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 months
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist with 2+ years’ experience, who has worked within an established Customer Support/Service environment and has client and customer facing experience.
You will be assisting our UK client’s customers with the queries/questions received through e-mail, chat and social media therefore, you must have excellent written and verbal English communication.
Your main responsibilities are within the Customer Service Department. Such responsibilities will include:
· Providing email support to customers based in the UK.
· Understanding the customer’s query and providing an accurate response.
· Following up on customers’ emails and ensuring a timely response.
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
· Taking full responsibility for customer’s query and ensuring full support and follow-up till resolution.
Candidates with email background will only be considered.
- Excellent written English and Verbal communication skills
- You have good personal timekeeping and self-awareness of impact to others around you
- Ability to touch type at 55 WPM or more
- Proficient with live chat and ticketing software
- Ability to learn new software and subject matters quickly
- Willingness to work in our office in the evening and night shifts
What we offer
- A monthly salary of 40-50k PKR (dependent on experience)
- Medical Insurance
- Enhance your customer support career by working with a variety of international brands
- Learning and best practices in the customer service industry using a variety of digital tools
- A professional working environment
- Mentorship from people who’ve seen and done it all
- Progression as we expand our client portfolio